- Fast forward will literally fast forward your farm with the amount of minutes you choose.
- You earn fast forward minutes throughout the game. For example: Buying a new plot, and completing a special order in your company.
- The maximum Fast Forward minutes you can use at a time depends on the time remaining on your plots before they change states.
- Fast forward minutes will affect 1) all your plots, 2) your current farm upgrade and 3) your company factory.
- When playing it, the minutes will be subtracted from all your plots and currrent farm upgrade's remaining time.
- Also your factory will benefit. If your factory is constructing or upgrading those minutes will be subtracted from the remaining time. And if your factory is running, the amount of minutes worth of stock will automatically be converted to products.
- Playing fast forward minutes while your factory is on strike will have no effect on the factory.
- Fast forward minutes do not carry over between games, so use it or lose it.
- Players can work together and buy more fast forward minutes as a community.
- You buy seconds using eggs, and for every 60 seconds, each player who joined the game will get 1 fast forward minute.
- To keep the game fair, this is not just for your company, but for all players who joined the game.
- The cost per second will increase depending on the total amount bought, but is reset again when a new game starts.
- Bought seconds will carry over to the next game, and not be lost.