Player VS Player
Players can challenge each other using eggs to see who can be the best each week.
- Challenges can be accessed on the Leaderboard page, top right.
- Challenges are only valid for 1 game and can only be created while the game is running.
- You can have multiple challenges each week.
- The winner will be the player with the highest equity at game end.
- In the unlikely event that both players got exactly the same equity, then the person with the biggest sale will win.
- The player creating the challenge can cancel the challenge before the other player accepted/rejected it. This will give a full refund.
- The other player can then accept or reject the offer. If he rejects, all eggs will be refunded.
- Challenges not accepted by game end, will automatically be removed, and eggs refunded.
- When you create or accept a challenge, the amount of eggs will immediately be taken.
- The winner of the challenge will receive all the eggs minus a small 15% handling fee.
- You will receive maximum one challenge won medal per game.
- Only gold eggs can be used for challenges.
Team VS Team
Players can also create teams and compete against other teams to see who is the best each week.
- Each team consist of 0 players. This number may change each week.
- A player can only belong to 1 team each week, and teams only last for 1 game.
- Teams can only be created and joined in the first 48 hours of each game. After the first 48 hours, all incomplete teams will be removed and entry fees will be refunded in full.
- Any player can create a team at a cost of 0 gold eggs. This is the team entry fee. The team creator can then invite other players to join the team.
- The equity of the team is the combination of all the team member's equity. The better the members do, the better the team will do.
- At game end, the team with the biggest equity wins.
- All the entry fees will go towards the prizes for the top teams (minus a small 15% admin fee). Depending on the amount of teams, the prizes will be split between the top teams.